Enrollment - New Student
Welcome to MSAD 58! We are excited to have your child join us for school. Here is the process to enroll a new student with one of the district schools.
Online Enrollment - new in August 2021!
- Begin here https://ecollect.accelaschool.com/msad58
- You will then be emailed instructions on how to complete the enrollment process online
- Please also contact your child's new school to schedule an appointment to bring birth certificate, proof of residency, and immunization records to school.
- Kingfield Elementary School (207) 265-4132
- Phillips Elementary School (207) 639-2909
- Strong Elementary School (207) 684-3521
- Mt. Abram High School (207) 678-2701
If you prefer printed materials here are the documents we will need completed for enrollment.
- MSAD 58 Enrollment Form
- MSAD 58 Records Request (if child is transferring from another school)
- MSAD 58 Residency Confirmation (please bring appropriate documentation to school to confirm)
- MSAD 58 Annual Student Health Update (MSAD 58 Concussion information can be found here)
- MSAD 58 Permission to Publish
- Maine Department of Education - Migrant Form
- Maine Department of Education - English Language Learner Form
Technology Use Form
We encourage all families to complete an application for Free/Reduced Lunch status. All meals are free again in 2021-2022, but the information from the forms is essential for our ability to get grant programs to support learning and wellness in the district.
We use Swift Alerts for Storm and other emergency notifications. You can customize how you receive these alerts. Here are instructions on how to customize.