Enrollment - New Student
Welcome to MSAD 58! We are excited to have your child join us for school. Here is the process to enroll a new student with one of the district schools.
Here are the documents we will need completed for enrollment:
- MSAD 58 Enrollment Form
- MSAD 58 Records Request (if child is transferring from another school)
- MSAD 58 Residency Confirmation (please bring appropriate documentation to school to confirm)
- MSAD 58 Annual Student Health Update (MSAD 58 Concussion information can be found here)
- MSAD 58 Permission to Publish
- Maine Department of Education - Migrant Form
- Maine Department of Education - English Language Learner Form
Technology Use Form
- Please complete online Google Form here (not yet available for 22-23)
We encourage all families to complete an application for Free/Reduced Lunch status. All meals are free again in 2021-2022, but the information from the forms is essential for our ability to get grant programs to support learning and wellness in the district.
We use Swift Alerts for Storm and other emergency notifications. You can customize how you receive these alerts. Here are instructions on how to customize.
You can also visit any of our schools to start the enrollment process.